1. If you could only have one book with you, what would it be?
Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand, because I never tire of reading it.
2. What one luxury item would you want to be stranded with?
A fully-charged satellite phone. :)
3. What is the one practical item you would want to have with you to use?
My computer—with a solar battery, if there is such a thing. If not, then a bunch of pens and reams of paper. Solitude is a great place to work. And, with my imaginary friends, I’m never truly alone and certainly never lonely.
4. Would you enjoy the solitude, even briefly, or would it drive you crazy?
I would adapt, I’d hope. But, truly there are only two islands I could stand to be marooned on for any length of time, Manhattan and Ile St.-Louis.
5. If you could be stranded with one other person, who would you want it to be?
The love of my life, Michael, because he makes me laugh, he’s pretty handy, and alone time with him is in short supply.
6. What modern technology would you miss the most?
My iPad—movies, music, the internet…endless entertainment.
7. What food or beverage would you miss the most?
Peanut M & Ms, any color, and Cosmopolitans (pink), but not together.
8. How many days do you think you would cope without rescue?
As many as I had to—but cope well? Perhaps a few hours. Without my iphone, contacts and constant updates, I think I would cease to be.
9. What is the first thing you would do when rescued?
Call my son.
10. What would be your first Tweet or Facebook update upon your return?
No more sushi!
We have a copy of Wanna Get Lucky to giveaway! Click here for details!